7.16.2012

{no bake} Reese's Peanut Butter Bars


I'm really excited for this afternoon BECAUSE… Unique Sweets is starting up on Food Network again. 

I mean really. For the past two months, I've had to settle for Unique EATS. 

I don't care about your fat burgers. I prefer weird cupcakes, thank you very much. 


That show is THE BEST show ever on Food Network. Don't you agree?

It has to be great, if they share something called Crack Pie…

Ummm yah. That's on my list of things to chow down on before the time I die at age 60... because of the crazy amount of butter intake.

Anyways. Planting myself on the couchy with an ice cold cup of Coke Zero and hopefully, in silence, I'll be able to watch my show full of weird desserts. I die.

Ohhhhhhhh yah and I have a confession.

I didn't ACTUALLY make these bars. My momma did.

I on the other hand, have eaten like half of the batch.

Yeesh! Good think I worked out today. 

They're way too good and addicting not to share with you though. 

Trust me on this though, ok? 

Trust is good. Like these bars. 

Go make them NOW!




Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars

Ingredients
1 cup butter melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (we used tea biscuits because we're graham cracker-less. lame.}
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

Directions
In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended. Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. In a metal bowl over simmering water, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.

P.S.
Speaking of Unique Sweets, stop by our LINK PARTY!!!  devoted to awesomely weird and crazy desserts!


{my new blog… take a looksy!}




Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Omg. I could never control myself around a pan of these bars. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yah I think it's physically impossible! ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, these look delicious Sophie- my mouth is watering- literally!! I will definitely have to try these out!! Wonderful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny - I just made these last week! They are SOOOOO good. I'll have to try that show, I've never seen it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gracious, they're DANGEROUS. I feel so guilty at the weird amount of them I've eaten today! hahaha;) And I can't believe you've never seen that show! You're missin' out ;)

      Delete
  4. can't go wrong with chocolate and PB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Please! I could probably eat an entire tray of these! Visiting from LiveLaughLinky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have graham crackers here. I usually substitute digestive biscuits for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!